Cadweld exothermic process is a system in which the materials from other manufacturers should not be mixed or matched with Cadweld molds or welding materials. The Cadweld process is a method of making electrical connections of copper-to-copper or copper-to-steel in which no outside source of heat or power is required.
In this process, conductors are prepared and placed in a purpose-designed graphite mold, and exothermically welded to produce a permanent electrical connection.
The main advantages of the Cadweld process are that it:
- Will resist repeated faulty currents.
- Will not deteriorate with age.
- Eliminates any risk of loosening or corrosion due to its molecular bonding characteristics.
- Offers the lowest possible earth path resistance.
- By visual inspection can be quality controlled.
We provide the highest quality mechanical products like Pipes, Flanges, Fittings, Fasteners, Valves, Gaskets & Packing and the more to any part of the globe.
Our Instrumentation product range includes the supply of Seamless Tubes, Tube Fittings, Valves & Manifolds. We deliver the products all around the world.
We supply Safety products for Road Safety, PPE Products and Industrial Safety products which are required by Safety Associations.